Comments on our website allow you to start discussions, ask questions, and share your opinions.
All registered users are able to add Notes, Comments, and Ratings to any article. Anyone can register as a user. LoginName/nicname are made public, however e-mail addresses are private.
Here's a few things to consider as you post:
- Please be considerate and respectful.
- Use standard writing style and punctuation. Regular sentences and basic grammar will help others understand you.
- Do not use profanity, obscenities, abusive language, or otherwise objectionable content. Comments should not harass, abuse, or threaten another's personal safety or property, make false statements, defame, or impersonate someone else.
- Remember - this is a public forum. Do not post personal information including phone numbers, email or mailing addresses, or credit card information belonging to you or others.
- Do not copy others' material, trademarks, or other intellectual property—it is illegal. This includes cutting and pasting content from other websites. Comments should be your own original thoughts.
- Do not post HTML, viruses, or other malicious code.
Sysoon reserves the right to refuse or remove any comment that does not comply with these guidelines or the Sysoon Terms of Service and to terminate your Sysoon account (including email) for a violation.
Sysoon is not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted by its users.
Note: You will have 10 minutes to edit your post after posting.